“Memory Quilts” are different than T-shirt quilts
Let us make a beautiful, keepsake quilt for special reasons:
- Dad’s retiring? Let’s create a men’s tie quilt for remembering a successful career.
- Grandpa had some extra golf shirts? Make the grandkids each a legacy quilt.
- Mom’s wedding dress has been in the closet since forever? Make a keepsake, star quilt with pieces of her wedding dress included for each sibling.
- Honor your Veteran with the star quilt and patriotic fabrics
- Mom’s clothes, old jeans or flannel shirts – the options are endless!
You name it, I will ask you a few questions guiding you to your perfect keepsake. Click on each picture to hear the story behind the quilt!