“Memory Quilts” are different than T-shirt quilts.
For example, let us make a beautiful, keepsake quilt for special reasons:
- Dad’s retiring? Let’s create a men’s tie quilt for remembering a successful career.
- Grandpa had some extra men’s dress/golf shirts? Make the grand kids each a legacy quilt.
- Mom’s wedding dress has been in the closet since forever? Make a keepsake, star quilt with pieces of her wedding dress included for each siblings.
- The star quilt also works well with patriotic fabrics to honor your Veterans.
- Mom’s clothes or aprons
- Old jeans taking up all the drawer space? Yes, make a quilt!
- Flannel shirts make a great quilt to cuddle with, too.
- I’ll even long arm quilt a quilt top you have pieced together yourself.
You name it, I will ask you a few questions guiding you to your perfect keepsake and glad to quote for you before bringing your items to Campus T-shirt Quilts/Cindy Swanson Quilts.
Scroll down to see pictures of some exciting memory quilts!
Use the Order Form_Memory quilt. Be sure to bring the clothing items freshly washed so your new keepsake quilt will be fresh as well. The ideas are endless!
More about memory quilts:
These quilts are not t-shirt quilts but made from pieces of a special person’s clothing.